Marketing support is part of every full-service operating agreement and can be integrated into a customized solution. GolfVisions’ marketing services include:
- Perform a baseline market analysis identifying the facility's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Repeat intermittently.
- Establish and manage marketing tools, including Website (for information, branding, e-marketing, e-commerce), electronic tee sheet (booking engine, customer data collection), POS system and print collaterals.
- Develop a customized marketing plan by examining where the facility might require additional support: ATR (Awareness, Trial, Repeat). Is there an awareness gap? Do obstacles to trial exist? Is the golf experience at the facility sufficient to win repeat business?
- Initiate advertising programs across multiple platforms, including print, Internet, social media, broadcast and via cross-promotion within the GolfVisions family of courses, with a bias towards initiatives that are tangible and measurable to better quantify return on investment (ROI).
- Establish customer feedback and customer retention programs.
- Establish and maintain photography archive to support marketing initiatives.
- Generate and distribute news releases and serve as media point-of-contact, as warranted.