GolfVisions Player’s Pass Membership Terms & Conditions: Please Read Before Continuing
Please carefully review the terms and conditions of GolfVisions Player's Pass membership before proceeding to purchase. Clicking "I ACCEPT" constitutes not only your acceptance of these terms and conditions but also the acceptance of terms and conditions by any third parties for whom you purchase the GolfVisions Player's Pass.
1. GolfVisions Player’s Pass certificate booklet, membership card, vouchers and benefits are non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be sold or exchanged for other goods and services.
2. Membership benefits and vouchers are valid for the 2017 golf season (approximately 3/15/17 - 11/30/17 weather permitting and may vary by course).
3. Limit one (1) GolfVisions Player’s Pass membership per person per golf season.
4. Original membership card/booklet/voucher(s) and matching photo ID must be presented at time of redemption; photos, copies or reproductions will NOT be honored.
5. Abuse of the GolfVisions Player’s Pass program (including, but not limited to, transferring and/or trading vouchers with another passholder or non-passholder, presenting copies of vouchers, etc.) will result in immediate termination of membership privileges and render all GolfVisions Player’s Pass benefits null and void.
6. Prices and benefits offered to passholders are subject to change during the membership season, with or without prior notice to passholders.
7. All vouchers (e.g., free rounds, discounts, etc.) and benefits are available only to passholders with valid memberships.
8. While not anticipated, GolfVisions reserves the right to remove participating courses from the program. If this occurs, GolfVisions will offer alternative(s) deemed comparable by GolfVisions.
9. GolfVisions Player’s Pass rates and vouchers are not valid for group/outing/league/permanent tee time/tournament play. Player's Passholders may play together, but may not book more than two consecutive tee times when using complimentary vouchers. Groups larger than eight are considered an outing for purposes of this program.
10. The GolfVisions Player’s Pass booklet carries a cash value. As such, GolfVisions is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen GolfVisions Player’s Pass booklets/vouchers and will not provide replacements.
|I don't accept||I ACCEPT|
GolfVisions Player's Pass 2017
The GolfVisions Player's Pass is all-new in 2017. We've kicked it up a notch, crafting a package that includes ELEVEN 18-hole rounds (golf & cart!) in Chicagoland, bonus golf in Chicagoland, unlimited use of preferred rates that beat most prime-season specials, and discounts on food and merchandise.
The Player's Pass just might be the best golf deal in Chicagoland. Included golf plus bonus golf plus discounts accrue to $800+.
Yet GolfVisions is offering the Player's Pass at the bargain price of just $299.95.
GolfVisions is offering a final pre-season sale during our sponsorship of the Chicago Golf Show in Rosemont, February 24-26, 2017. Purchase the Player's Pass for just $149 2/23/17 through 2/28/17. Please click here to view actual program booklet.
Benefits of the 2017 GolfVisions Player's Pass include:
- ELEVEN (11) 18-hole rounds (golf & cart!) in Chicagoland.
- Play each round at a different GolfVisions course in the Chicagoland area: Bonnie Brook GC, Bittersweet GC, Chapel Hill GC, Foxford Hills GC, Longwood GC, Nettle Creek GC, Oak Grove GC, Settler's Hill GC, Tanna Farms GC, Village Green GC, Whittaker Woods GC.
- Come back and play your favorite courses unlimited times at the Player's Pass preferred rate.
- One 9-hole round (golf & cart) at HeatherRidge GC.
- One 9-hole greens fee at Creekside GC and one 18-hole greens fee at Forest Park GC (Valparaiso, IN).
- Two 25% discounts on your food purchase.
- One 25% discount on single-item regular-price merchandise purchase.
- An individual may hold only one GolfVisions Player's Pass membership per season.
- An individual may purchase multiple GolfVisions Player's Passes (i.e., for a spouse, a friend, members of his/her foursome, for gifting); however, only one may be for personal use and a unique name and e-mail address MUST be provided for each additional Passholder when completing your online purchase. E-mail is our ONLY way of transmitting program updates. Photo ID and GolfVisions Player's Pass membership card (contained in GolfVisions Player's Pass certificate booklet) are required to redeem vouchers and access GolfVisions Player's Pass preferred rate.
- Passholders may play together using their complimentary round vouchers or using the GolfVisions Player's Pass preferred rate. However, Passholders playing together using their complimentary vouchers may not book more than two consecutive tee times at any facility. Groups larger than eight are considered an outing and will be booked/charged as such.
- All vouchers are facility-specific and redeemable only at course(s) specified on voucher. This is a cross-promotional program and its full value is realized by golfers willing to experience multiple courses.
- Additional terms and conditions are outlined at right; please review carefully and accept to proceed to purchase.