GolfVisions provides full-service operations via management contract or lease. Both arrangements offer distinct advantages depending on the client's needs. In a lease arrangement:
- GolfVisions assumes stewardship of the golf facility, often on a longer-term basis, for a client seeking reduced or minimal responsibility.
- GolfVisions builds the asset's value for the client by sustaining or improving facility performance.
- GolfVisions’ lease payment guarantees the client a financial return.
- GolfVisions assumes much of the financial risk with operating expenses and revenues apart from the lease payment accruing to GolfVisions.
- GolfVisions uses its own capital—not the client's—to fund capital improvements.